In April 2017, T&D Holdings, Inc. (the Company) made full-scale revision of its website (the Site).
The following explains how to use the Site more conveniently, comfortably and safely as well as matters that the users of the Site should know when using the Site.
When using the Site, please confirm the content of the "Disclaimer" page linked below. (The "Disclaimer" page describes items which the Company is not held responsible for with regard to the operation of the Site.)
For your greater convenience, comfort and safety in using the Site, we recommend you to use web browsers as follows.
When you view the Site on web browser other than those mentioned above, please note that some of the features, functions and contents of the Site may not operate properly.
Website accessibility policy
The Company aims to comply with the Japanese Industrial Standards "JIS X 8341-3:2016 Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities - Information and communications equipment, software and services - Part 3: Web content" and is striving to ensure and improve accessibility.
Scope of policy coverage
The entire Site (https://www.td-holdings.co.jp/)
Target compliance level
Compliance with JIS X 8341-3:2016 Level A
* The notation "compliant" in this website accessibility policy is based on the notation prescribed in the "Web Content JIS X 8341-3:2016 Compliance Guidelines - March 2016 Version" published by the Web Accessibility Infrastructure Committee of the Info-communication Access Council.
In order to provide IR information and news releases, the Site offers contents using the PDF format, Flash, video and audio data. To view such contents, you need to have the following plugins downloaded and installed on your computer.
To view PDF files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If your computer does not have the software, please click the icon on the left to download the program (free download).
To view contents using Flash, you need to have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If your computer does not have the software, please click the icon on the left to download the program (free download).
To view and/or listen to web streams of IR conferences, you need to have Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If your computer does not have the software, please click the icon on the left to download the program (free download).
Symbols and Icons
The Site uses the following symbols and icons representing types of content that also serve as links:
Displays content using Flash in another window.
Displays Excel file.
Opens another window.
RSS (Rich Site Summary)
The Site has "RSS(Rich Site Summary)" on the news section for distributing the latest information and providing updates on the Company's IR activity. If you have an RSS reader and RSS-compatible browser installed on your computer, you can view our latest IR information promptly and without taking the trouble, by adding this page to your subscription pages.
Some cookies are necessary to operate our website (e.g. recording preference or establishing sessions), while other cookies provide enhanced functionality, gather analytical data to improve performance, or enable the use of social media functions. If cookies turn off in your browser, some of the features/functions and part of the contents of the Site, such as the "Text Size" button, may not function properly.
Where legally required, you can choose whether to allow us or third-parties (our analytics and social media partners) to set cookies which are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the website via the cookie banner and settings provided on the website.
Data communications between the Site and the user are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the standard cryptographic protocol on the Internet. Through this mechanism, data transported between the Site and the user is encrypted, which makes the possibility of data transport being intercepted and falsified by an outside party on the Internet extremely low. However, the user is requested to acknowledge that security cannot be completely guaranteed due to the nature of communications via the Internet.
Links to this Site
Please comply with all of the following requirements when making links from other sites to the Site:
- Links to the Site must be made, in principle, either to the top page (URLs: https://www.td-holdings.co.jp/ or https://www.td-holdings.co.jp/en/) or to the top page of the "Investor Relations" section (URLs: https://www.td-holdings.co.jp/ir/ or https://www.td-holdings.co.jp/en/ir/).
- Any companies or businesses other than the companies that belong to the T&D Insurance Group are not allowed to use, as link buttons, symbol marks, company name logos, title design or any other corporate identity marks of T&D Holdings or the T&D Insurance Group. Any companies or businesses other than the companies that belong to the T&D Insurance Group are not allowed to build links that makes them appear they have a special relationship with T&D Holdings or the T&D Insurance Group.
- Links to the Site from any websites that may lose reputation of T&D Holdings or T&D Insurance Group is strictly prohibited. Also, links to the Site from any websites which may potentially be illegal or offensive to public order and morals is strictly prohibited.
- Please confirm our disclaimer regarding links to/from the Site in the "Disclaimer" page which is available through the following link:
You can submit IR related and other inquiries about the contents on the Site through the "Contact Us" page.